Thursday, April 21, 2011

Wish List: Anthro Jewelry

While perusing Anthropologie, a site that the powdered pigment dress put into my heart, I noticed a bracelet, and then two, and then three, and then some earrings.  My heart went wild.  I wanted so many things, so I clicked the X and walked away.  However, they've been on my mind.  I'll post the photos below (a baby step towards adding them into my shopping bag).

Oceans Wide Bracelet: Crisp clean white, perfect to brighten up any outfit.

Warp Whirl Cuff: I've been eyeing this little guy for a Navy blue, off the shoulder dress I'm wearing to a summer wedding, and also for a basic throw-on to any other outfit daily.

Interrupted Hoop Earrings, which would look great with my short, cropped cut, or my ponytail once my hair FINALLY grows out!

Carved Stone Posts, which I believe are just lovely in the most simplistic way.

No comments:

Post a Comment