Friday, April 22, 2011

A New Cotton Crop Harvest...

This season, a new cotton basic has been catching my eye...the cropped tee.  For me, this is the perfect shirt to feel stylish while lounging around the house.  I can especially envision these guys making their fabulous ways into my gym wardrobe to replace the (yawn) sports bra tank in the gym.  They've been popping up in every store from American Eagle to Victoria's Secret, and the very basic version that is on my list is the version from Forever 21.  No designs--just basic, solid cotton.  Here they are; at $7.90 a pop, you can certainly add a few to work them in from one laundry day to the next!





or 

3 comments:

  1. I love the crop top look right now! Though I'm still figuring out the best way to sport it and still stay modest!

    rebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca--me too, though I think most likely, I'll pair them with my mommiest of jean shorts (belly-button skimmers) that are a little too conservative, for my taste, with any other wardrobe pieces. Perhaps some longer gym shorts, too. Good luck working them into your closet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That only shows how we rely so much to cotton. It's part of our daily lives, from the shirt we wear to the towels we use after baths.

    ReplyDelete