Thursday, April 21, 2011

My heart takes the appearance of the Kate Spade Karolina in Aqua


When oh when will Kate Spade put these beauts on sale?!  At least they're back online.  They disappeared with the old site, nearly giving me a heart attack, and, luckily for me, reappeared on the newly designed site recently.  I thought they were a goner, and despite searching high and low everywhere, there wasn't an aqua-colored Karolina sole in sight!  Now that they're back up, I have a slightly higher chance of adding them to my shoe shelf bordering the perimeter of my closet ceiling, but my owning them is still a very long shot considering the husband's thriftiness, and the recent addition of the Calvin Klein snakeskins (both peep toe and traditional pump).    One thing's certain, though: they'll never ever disappear from my wishlist!

1 comment:

  1. Did you end up with them?! I finally broke down and got them 2 weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete